Have you always wanted to work with cats and/or dogs?
Are you looking for a part time job while you go back to school?
Are you a stay at home parent and want exercise during the day?
Do you wish you could change careers and work with animals daily?
We would love to talk about working with Close to Home Pet Services, LLC.
We are looking for:
- Dog walking individuals (all levels of experience)
- Dog walking/cat sitting teams
- Weekend/evening cat sitters
How Do I Sign Up?
Complete the Employment Application
Who We Want on Our Team
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity
- Respect for animals and yourself
- Self-motivated and driven
- Communicate clearly
- Must have reliable transportation
- Please be over 18 years old/ able to work in U.S.
- Must have a smart phone with text availability and Internet access
- Probation period required
Why Us? Why Not Go Solo?
- Being a part of a team allows for support
- Substitutions for sick or vacations
- On-call help and assistance
- Invoicing clients, collecting payments, and scheduling software
- We combine our years of experience to help each other do the work we love in an efficient and healthy way.
Dog walking and pet sitting can be challenging when working alone. Typically it is a 7 days a week, all holidays, weekends, and long hours. Finding time to take days off is challenging. This can create an unbalanced life of mostly work. Close to Home makes it fun and enjoyable for everyone, especially the little furry friends.